Have a sweet tooth? No problem! Balance your clean eating with a delicious and easy treat by making this Chocolate Mousse! It’s made with four simple ingredients: avocado, medjool dates, raw cacao and Purica Power Vegan Protein!
Purica Power Vegan Protein comes in three flavours: Chocolate, Vanilla & Natural. I used the Vanilla flavour so I don’t have to add vanilla extract. Feel free to use the Chocolate flavour to make this dish even more chocolatey!
I used Purica because it’s gluten-free, vegan and non-gmo! All the things you should be looking for in a protein powder! It features fermented pea, organic sprouted brown rice, ProHydrolase enzyme blend and chaga mushrooms for that extra boost in flavour, nutrition, digestion and energy!
The fermentation and sprouting process makes it easier for the body to absorb the pea and brown rice. By adding in the ProHydrolase, it enhances digestion and absorption even further as it helps break down the amino acids. Better yet, ProHydrolase helps decrease gas and bloating!
Chaga is an adaptogen, antioxidant, and immunomodulator. It helps the body fight off inflammation, support the adrenals in times of stress and help regulate the immune system. With all of these health benefits from the Purica Protein Powder plus the antioxidant power of raw cacao combined with the healthy fats from avocado, this mousse sure is a guilt-free dessert! Go ahead, try it now!
- 2 avocado, pitted + peeled
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1 scoop Purica Vanilla Chaga Protein Powder
- 1 can (400ml) coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic non-alcoholic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor, blend until smooth. You may have to scrape down the sides halfway through the process to ensure that all the dates and avocado are blended well.
- Pour into ramekins or glass jars and top with coconut chantilly cream.
- Garnish with berries or cacao nibs as desired. Enjoy!
- Open the coconut cream can and separate the coconut liquid (water) from the cream (fat). Set the coconut water aside for other uses (smoothies, pancake, baking, etc.) and place the coconut cream into a small bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a mason jar and use as needed. This will keep for up to one week.
Because a healthy life should still be sweet!
Using instagram? Tag #cookalabella on your posts so I can see your beautiful creations and like it!